top of page

Frequently Asked Questions

Do I need a referral to see an ENT Specialist?  Where can I get one?

A written referral from your family doctor is required before we can give you an appointment.  If you do not have a family doctor, you may get one from a walk-in clinic.

I have booked a surgery, what is the next step?

We will send all necessary document to Markham Stouffville Hospital.   A pre-op assessment will be conducted by a skilled registered nurse at Surgical Assessment Clinic (SAC) to ensure your safety during surgery.  Pre-op lab tests may be scheduled.

bottom of page